Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SCREWED BY A BANK????-FUFargo

JUST TO PUBLICIZE ANOTHER BAD BANK STORY ---FOR YOUR ATTN;
Here's what I wrote to my bank today? Scoundrels....

       I just recieved an email stating that you are sending me another banking card. Why? Who is ordering these cards and what account are they for? I thought you guys closed my checking account after you wrongfully charged me an overdraft on a reoccuring transaction and basically took my last $20 from my checking because I didn't have $25; then took my last $10 from savings to cover the fees from my $20 being short! I never even wanted to automatically transfer $25 from checking to savings each month, you guys "set it up" for me.

BEST WISHES...
LOTS OF LOVES AND KISSES ASSHOLES! XOXOXOXOX
kISS THIS BUDDIES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!